"Wherever art goes regeneration follows. Art always gets there first" Tracey Emin

I am an official BT Storyteller for London 2012.

My profile | My content


Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Let the games begin

On 15th March, 2011 there will be 500 days to go before the 2012 summer Olympic Games begin. I wonder if between now and then I could take 500 images of Hadleigh. Better start tomorrow! I have set up a Flickr Group called Hadleigh Essex. Will be posting there.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1602487@N24/

I need to decide what kind of images I will collect. Searching 'Hadleigh, Essex' in Flickr produced page upon page of 'castle' and pretty 'estuary views' pictures, so there are two things I will not be photographing. As my contact from the http://www.hadleigh-essex.co.uk/ concurs, we want to see the real Hadleigh, its people and the town centre. This is the 'heart' I'm sure.

In true Alys-style I will walk around tomorrow and see what I come up with. But I need a route.

No comments:

Post a Comment